KSEIBI Engineers Machinist Blacksmith Strike Club Hammer Wooden Handle (4.40 lb / 2000 grams)
KSEIBI Engineers Machinist Blacksmith Strike Club Hammer Wooden Handle (4.40 lb / 2000 grams) by KSEIBI at Ambule Phab. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description Item # 271150, High-carbon steel forging Heat treatment Comfortable wooden handleDouble Use KSEIBI Engineers Machinist Blacksmith Strike
- High-carbon steel forging
- Heat treatment
- Comfortable wooden handle
- Double Use
KSEIBI Engineers Machinist Blacksmith Strike Club Hammer with wooden handle.
The KSEIBI Hammers and Mallets are used for direct striking. In conjunction, they are particularly useful in industry (machinery, assembly lines, maintenance) and automotive service (engines, bodywork, tires). Aside from traditional fitter's or ball hammers, some striking tools are specifically designed to avoid distorting, marking, or damaging the parts subject to striking.
The Engineers Machinist Blacksmith Strike Club Hammer is designed with square and slant head for double use.
- Suitable For Industry, Aerospace, Aviation
- Durable Wooden Handle For Strength And Comfort
- Forged, Heat Treated Steel Head For Efficient Work
All in all, this tool is ideal for home a mechanic, DIYer, handyman, hobbyist and professional workers alike.
Features & Highlights
- The hammer is made of high-carbon steel with heat treatment, high hardness, good toughness and durable.
- High-grade wood handle provide superior tolerance and breaking stress for adverse environmental conditions.
- With glue at the joint between metal and handle, it's safe and will not drop
- Cross-peen hammer having one round face and one wedge-peen face for double use.
- Ideal for metal fabrication, especially when working with angled sheet metal.
|Package Weight:||4.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|