KSEIBI 686008 Aluminum Oxide 4 1/2 in Auto Body Flap Disc Sanding Grinding Wheel 10 Pack (40 Grit)
KSEIBI 686008 Aluminum Oxide 4 1/2 in Auto Body Flap Disc Sanding Grinding Wheel 10 Pack (40 Grit) by KSEIBI at Ambule Phab. MPN: 686008. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Grit Conversion: Always choose a Flap Disc at least ONE GRADE COARSER than the Fibre Disc being used to obtain a similar finish with the same
Always choose a Flap Disc at least ONE GRADE COARSER than the Fibre Disc being used to obtain a similar finish with the same aggression:
FIBRE DISC\ P100 P80 P60
FLAP DISC\ P80 P60 P40
How to Use:
Address the flap disc at an angle of 30º to the workpiece for stock removal.
Lessen the angle for the final blending passes. Let the flap do the work, use less working pressure than for angle grinding discs for best grinding performance and flap disc life.
KSEIBI Flap Discs are designed for use on portable grinders and sanders, and are increasingly popular as an alternative to abrasive fiber discs. They complement the use of depressed center grinding wheels, and are the preferred option on light gauge sheet metal or stainless steel where finish is important.
Fast stock removal due to the 80 m /sec. operating speed.
Features & Highlights
- Aluminium Oxide abrasive is preferred for DIY use as it is the most cost effective product for most DIY applications.
- Designed for use on rust, paint, steel, and non-ferrous metals, along with any other surface that needs sanding
- High performance aluminum oxide with abrasive for extended disc life while also offering an aggressive cut
- Applicable for grinding, stock removal, weld blending, debarring / def-lashing, rust removal, blending, cleaning and finishing
- Grit 40: for aluminium and other soft non-ferrous metals, wood and plastics.
|Package Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.88 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|