CHANGE MOORE Wet Diamond Polishing Pads 4" for Marble Granite Travertine Terrazzo Concrete Stones Quartz Countertop Floor, 2 pack-White Buff
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the CHANGE MOORE Wet Diamond Polishing Pads 4'' for Marble Granite Travertine Terrazzo Concrete Stones Quartz Countertop Floor, 2 pack-White Buff by CHANGE MOORE at Ambule Phab. MPN: YMX6-M10005-8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CHANGE MOORE Diamond Polishing Pads, best performance with the longest durability. A product range designed to introduce top innovation and to set
- In general polishing starts with grit 50 diamond polishing pad, and is consumed more than higher grits diamond polishing pads.
- The Grit 50A, 100A, 200A, 400A are "Diamond Powder & Diamond Granule Impregnated Resin" version marked with letter "A"; the Grit 800, 1500, 3000 are "Diamond Powder Impregnated Resin" version which only has diamond powder but no diamond granule. Pads with diamond granule are harder and can be applied to granite and hard stones, and it is more effective for polishing rough surface.
- For wet polishing only: must be used with rubber pad which has water hole in center.
Features & Highlights
- 4 in / 101.6mm in diameter; Approx. 0.16 in / 4mm in thickness
- Made from high-temperature resistant resin, diamond powder, and high-grade car glue, NO GRAIN SHATTERING during work, and less harmful to environment and health than conventional fibre discs
- The package includes 2 x White Buff; For other grit size, please search Asin: B072NCTTLN
- These pads need to work with a variable speed or low speed polisher or grinder; Recommended running speed: 2200 ~ 4500 rpm (max rpm); if the grinder spins too fast, it may discolor marble and may come loose or break apart causing possible serious injury
- Ideal for granite and hard stones polishing like travertine, concrete, quartz, countertop floor stone, etc.
|Package Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|