Benchmade SOCP Spear-Point 178 with Sand Sheath, Skeletonized Drop-Point
Free Shipping Included! Benchmade SOCP Spear-Point 178 with Sand Sheath, Skeletonized Drop-Point by Benchmade at Ambule Phab. MPN: 178SBKSN. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 178 SOCP Spear-Point is the optimal tool for self-defense and allows the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 440C high-carbon stainless steel blade offers a good balance of hardness and rust resistance. It takes a fine edge and is fairly easy to re-sharpen.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The SOCP 178 is a single-piece dagger with a finger ring at the end. This allows the user to maintain dexterity and handle other objects without putting down the knife.
- ALWAYS READY: The 178's lightweight design and specialized, low-profile sheath ensure that your knife is always there when you need it. It's also MOLLE-compatible.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The SOCP 178's spear-point blade style is a good blade shape for slicing and puncturing. It's designed for tactical applications.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||With Sand Sheath|
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|